school of the art institute of chicago (saic)
- Visual Communication, 2012
- Masters of Art in Human Computer Interaction, November 2011
Web Sites (selected URLs)
- Lead UX of requirements gathering and wireframing for the site's redesign of the Kerrygold USA Recipes, and Press Room pages. (site launch, October 25)
- Tribal DDB Chicago, Grand Slam Slugger award for design work on FTD 'Be A Hero' banner campaign.
- SAIC, New Artist Society Presidential Scholarship
October, 2014 to July, 2015
Interaction Design and User Interface.Blue Sky Solution is a SaaS product designed to help companies comply with state-level "Blue Sky" laws that apply to open-end mutual funds that have shares to sell. My role(s) is to conduct contextual interviews, create sketches, sitemap, and prototypes.
September, 2012 to October, 2014
Interaction Design. Assigned with the task of creating wireframes, online survey, and user testing for the site redesign of TalentBrew. This software platform streamlines and simplifies the recruitment process. HR and Recruiters can push jobs and content directly to top candidates, create consistent brand messaging across all media (such as; Monster, Careerbuilder, etc.) and track its success.
March, 2012 to June, 2012
Freelance Interaction Design. Assigned with the task of creating wireframes for two site redesigns: VWR, a scientific manufacturer; and most recently Wesco Direct (site launch; TBD), an electrical and gear supplier. Given the FBL and BRD documents the Sr. UX specialist and myself created the wireframes that successfully met the customer needs and client goals.