school of the art institute of chicago (saic)
- Visual Communication, 2012
- Masters of Art in Human Computer Interaction, November 2011
Web Sites (selected URLs)
- Lead UX of requirements gathering and wireframing for the site's redesign of the Kerrygold USA Recipes, and Press Room pages.
- Tribal DDB Chicago, Grand Slam Slugger award for design work on FTD 'Be A Hero' banner campaign.
- SAIC, New Artist Society Presidential Scholarship
March, 2016 to November, 2016
UX Architect Create responsive wires of varying fidelities with logical flows. Facilitate user research and usability testing and deliver strategic recommendations with confidence.
December, 2015 to January, 2016
Freelance Interaction Design and UX. Devise clear interaction strategies in sync with business and user goals, develop navigation and site structure, organize content, and advocate for the end user. Helping to define and solve complex user interface problems in a fast-paced environment for multiple clients.
October, 2014 to November, 2015
Interaction Design and User Interface.Blue Sky Solution is a SaaS product designed to help companies comply with state-level "Blue Sky" laws that apply to open-end mutual funds that have shares to sell. My role(s) is to conduct contextual interviews, create sketches, sitemap, and prototypes.